– The exclusive right to use the respective trademark for the products and/or services that specifically were requested to be protected.
– The above statement raises the possibility of forbidding that third parties without the holder’s rights consent can use it to distinguish the same / similar products and/or services.
– Use of the trademark, otherwise the trademark registration might be cancelled for non-use
– Renewal of the trademark every 10 (ten) years, if interested.
– Filing of changes of name, changes of domicile, assignments, licenses before the Trademark Office (Strongly recommended).